Disclosure ex Art. 13 Legislative Decree 196/2003
Dear Sir / Madam,
We wish to inform you that Legislative Decree. n. 196 of 30 June 2003 (“Personal data protection code”) provides for the protection of persons and other subjects in the processing of personal data.
According to the law, and in light of Recommendation 2/2001 of the European Community, and Directive 95/46/EC, such processing is based on principles of fairness, legality, transparency and protection of rights and data confidentiality.
“Data processing” is any operation or set of operations carried out using electronic, paper or telematics tools which collect, record, organise, store, consult, select, communicate, disseminate and destroy personal data, even if unregistered in a database. We inform you that the processing of personal data takes place in a suitable way to ensure security and confidentiality, and is performed using electronic and paper tools.
Under to Article 13 of Legislative Decree n.196 / 2003, we hereby provide you with the following information:
1. Data will be used for the following administrative purposes, for monitoring our product performance on the market, evaluating the satisfaction of products on a geographical scale, for statistical reasons, monitoring the characteristics of those who access the website and any users or people interested in our products.
2. The processing, as described above, will be performed by automated or electronic tools and will be held for a strictly limited period to achieve the purposes for which the data was collected (see point 1). We inform you that the Company has appropriate security measures to protect against the possibility of data loss and prevent unlawful, incorrect use, or unauthorised access.
3. The provision of data is compulsory and any refusal to provide such data could result in failure or partial failure of the contract performance, the interruption of the relationship or the “non-processing” of requests through the Company’s website.
4. Data will not be disclosed to other parties, nor will it be disseminated. Data may be disclosed to subsidiaries or affiliated partners, or to companies that the Company has appointed to manage and maintain the website. Through this access this data may be communicated or disclosed to the Company.
Personal data which is included under the “sensitive” data category, such as information that may reveal racial or ethnic origin, religious, philosophical or other beliefs, political opinions, membership of parties, unions, associations or religious, philosophical, political or trade union organisations, or personal data disclosing health and sex life, will remain totally confidential and appropriately protected.
Health-related data may be processed by specialised medical centres to assess employability.
Processing sensitive data for the above purposes, within the limits set by the General Authorisation of the Guarantor, will be performed by automated tools and will be held for a strictly limited period to achieve the purposes for which the data was collected
“Sensitive” data will not be disclosed to other parties nor will it be disseminated, without prejudice to the absolute prohibition of disclosure or communication relating to data disclosing health status, under article 26, paragraph 5 of Legislative Decree. 196/2003.
The provision of data is compulsory and any refusal to provide such data could result in failure or partial failure of the contract performance, the interruption of the relationship or the “non-processing” of requests through the Company’s website.
5. The data controller is Cleaf spa in Macherio, Via S. Ambrogio 18.
6. The data processor, under art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, is Dr. Simone Pirola who can be reached by email email@example.com
7. At any time, you may exercise your rights towards the data controller under Article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, which for your convenience we provide in its entirety as follows:
Legislative Decree No. 196/2003,
Art. 7 – Right to access personal data and other rights
1. Data subjects have the right to confirm if personal data concerning them exists, even if not yet recorded, and to have their communication in an intelligible form.
2. Data subjects have the right to obtain information on:
a) the origin of personal data;
b) the purposes and methods of processing;
c) the logic applied in case of processing with the aid of electronic tools;
d) the identity of data controller, processor and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
e) subjects or categories of persons to whom the data may be disclosed or can learn about it, as appointed Company representative, or persons in charge of the processing.
3. Data subjects have the right to:
a) update, rectify or, integrate data;
b) cancel, anonymise or block data processed unlawfully, including data held unnecessarily for the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed;
c) obtain certification that the operations under points a) and b) were notified, its content, those to whom data was communicated or disclosed, except if this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort.
4. Data subjects have the right to object, in whole or in part:
a) against the processing of personal data for legitimate reasons, even if pertinent to collection purposes;
b) against the processing of personal data for advertising materials or direct selling purposes or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
We inform you that the system used by the company for the collection and processing of data might acquire some information that may be associated with data which identifies the users who connect to the www.cleaf.it website. This information, whether connected or not to the data provided, can be used for statistical purposes, control access to the website, verify the website’s proper operation or for the determination of liability in the event of crimes or established unlawful actions.
Macherio, April 11, 2016
The undersigned has read the information above, as provided by the data controller under Article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, and is aware that the processing may concern “sensitive data” which is data revealing racial or ethnic origin, religious, philosophical or other beliefs, political opinions, membership of parties, unions, religious, philosophical, political or trade union associations or organisations and personal data disclosing health and sex life:
a) I give my consent for the processing of data necessary for the performance of the purposes under paragraph 1
b) I give my consent for the disclosure of information as described in the disclosure.
c) I give my consent for the dissemination of data under this disclosure.
INFORMATIVA SUI COOKIE
I cookie sono file di testo che i siti internet
inviano ai dispositivi di accesso a internet degli utenti/visitatori (solitamente ai browser) dove sono memorizzati per essere ritrasmessi agli stessi siti alla successiva visita degli utenti. Vi sono:
1) cookie tecnici: di sessione (garantiscono la navigazione e la fruibilità dei siti), di funzionalità (permettono di selezionare alcuni parametri nella navigazione) e analytics (utilizzati dai gestori dei siti per raccogliere informazioni in forma aggregata sul numero degli utenti e su come visitano i siti);
2) cookie di profilazione: utilizzati per inviare messaggi promozionali in relazione alle preferenze manifestate dagli utenti nella navigazione o alle sezioni dei siti visitate;
3) cookie di terze parti: cookie non installati dai siti visitati ma da siti terzi che li installano mediante i primi.
Gli utenti/visitatori dei siti possono sempre scegliere quali cookie autorizzare mediante le specifiche configurazioni dei propri browser trovando le opzioni generalmente nel pannello di amministrazione o di preferenze, con il rischio, tuttavia, di non poter utilizzare alcune parti del siti (cookie tecnici). Cliccando qui di seguito sul nome browser utilizzato si accederà alla pagina dedicata in cui vengono descritte le modalità di disattivazione dei cookie:
Chrome Mozilla Firefox Internet Explorer Safari 6
Safari IOS Opera.
Il nostro sito utilizza cookie di sessione (che si cancellano alla fine delle sessioni) e persistenti (che permangono nel browser) che hanno la funzione di garantire la navigazione e la fruizione dei servizi (tecnici).
Mediante il nostro, sito vengono installati cookie di Google Analytics che forniscono dei rapporti in forma aggregata sulla frequenza con cui gli utenti/visitatori visitano le pagine del sito e per quanto tempo vi permangono.
Gli utenti/visitatori possono consultare l’informativa privacy della società Google Inc. relativa al servizio Google Analytics al link http://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html e, per rifiutare l’utilizzo dei cookie di Google Analytics, come indicato sul sito di Google al